Wednesday 4 May 2011

OneRideOneIndia

3 more days to go,now its like a hungry person waiting for food to be served.got my things short down but i guess still its long enough to eat my time but its worth.Was in karol bagh whole day working on the most important thing for ride....my bike....got new tyre as usual mrf 3.19-50...as suggested by many.few things i am worried about is permission for India Gate for start of ride though i got the noc from cpwd but main is traffic police's permission and sometimes it give me a chill through my spine when i think if they dont agree.i am not expecting much riders to come for start may be 50 may be more but for sure i will be there on time....suhail turn back because of some personal reasons ....may be it was destine for me lets see dont what to count my chicken before they hatch.today lot to be finished specially permits for arunachal ,tool kit to be made,etc etc...i guess still the time i start will keep on remembering something or other.lets see what is installed form here...atleast it rained today...hope Sunday will be pleasant day for riders

No comments:

Post a Comment